Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Pilot

Have you ever Netflix binged your favorite tv show?? Im talking to the point where the whole thing is over and you're thinking "this can't be happening!" Then you decide you can't remember how it ALL started, so you go back to the very first episode-the pilot- and you get to remember how far your favorite characters have come.

Well, this is THAT blog post! My beginning, and I'll also tell a bit about my future plans as well.

The Basics (without sounding too much like a match.com profile-ha)
I'm currently 24 years of age.
 My "little" brother and I have a house together in Lawton, OK.
My family and I work together 5 days a week. We're a tight knit group of people who like to cut up and have fun.
 I have a few friends that I love as much as I love my family.
I love to travel.
I'm a very crafty person.
I have 2 dogs and 2 rabbits living in my house!!
I love being frugal.
I'd love to say I live green, but not quite sure I'm there.
I am a very active person.

 This is only the 2nd blog I've ever had, the first was about my money-saving adventures in upstate NY.

I've always been a rather upbeat, intense and happy person.

I started running about a year ago and decided that I actually enjoy it--most days. I've ran 2 5k/obstacle courses.

About 3 years ago I discovered (through my mom) Young Living essential oils. I love them, and they've changed the way I live my life!

THE PLAN

This blog is intended to record all the things I'm doing to keep myself happy, healthy, and fit. I will be posting essential oils that I use, new exercise challenges I'm trying, as well as recipes, etc.
I would love to get some interaction on this page, so feel free to comment with any thoughts, suggestions or questions.


Please know that absolutely nothing in this blog is intended to diagnose or treat any illnesses or ailments that you have. They are personal accounts from me and my family only.

No comments:

Post a Comment