Sunday, August 25, 2013

Good Morning!
Well I got my living room and kitchen cleaned last night.  I'll focus on the bigger tasks today :) My house is smelling like lovely Thieves cleaner.
I read somewhere (not sure of source) that Thieves could be used for removing permanent marker.  I remembered that I have this purple spot on a white drawer from when I did Tie Dye with Holly.  I tried removing it before with Soap, water, and vinegar, and i even used a Magic eraser with no luck.  So I decided to try out the thieves HHcleaner on this permanent dye! Here are the results:
Before

AFTER!


I was rather pleased with the results. You can still see the spot a little bit, but probably wouldn't notice if you didn't know ;)

I ALWAYS KEEP THIEVES AND PURIFICATION IN MY KITCHEN! Purification is an excellent blend to eliminate those nasty kitchen trash can odors, as well as keep the bugs away.


I have also been reading that people are using the household cleaner to wash their face at night. As well as using the Thieves toothpaste for acne spot treatment.  I'm going to start trying that tonight!

Best toothpaste EVER

I suppose I'm going a little thieves crazy right now, but I'm just so excited I finally got some new stuff to try. 

I got my 75 squats done last night....in the shower. Ha! I had almost forgot about them, and it was late so I was afraid I would forget if I waited.  No crashes, so it turned out fine ;)

Well I'm off to tackle this to-do list! Have a great Sunday!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment