Saturday, August 24, 2013

Not My Average Weekend

I have a HUGE to-do list this weekend.  Does anyone else let it get all piled up like that?
I have a shed door to fix, boxes to move, and LOTS of cleaning. 
I'm thinking Valor and my Thieves Household cleaner will be my best friend tomorrow.
I already use Valor everyday for my back (healing inflamed disk), but I'm going to need the extra strength it provides for tomorrow's tasks. 
I JUST got my Thieves HHC on Thursday with my first FREE essential rewards order (i'm pretty excited about this)! I can't wait to use it on EVERYTHING, especially my stinky bunny cage :/

I'm also on Day 6 and 7 of a Squat Challenge I found on Pinterest. Yeah, I love me some squats! Feel free to jump in on day 1 or 6 or 7 ;)

I'll also be spending some time on writing my own script for an EO Basics class I'm giving on Tuesday. 

SEE!! Busy!!

I'm hoping I get to cook at least one good meal tomorrow also, but who knows ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment