Thursday, July 3, 2014

Make your own Thieves wipes

Thieves household cleaner is 100% non-toxic, yet it is effective enough to use on every surface of your house. We're talking counter tops, floors, bathtubs, TOILETS, I even use it as a face wash in the shower. This is just amazing stuff! AND it's dilutes down to about $0.88 per bottle!! Without further ado......

I've gone 2 years without buying paper towels! Well. I just broke that, just so I could show y'all how easy it is to make your own cleaning wipes!

Here's what you need:

Thieves Household Cleaner, a container, a serrated knife, and a roll of paper towels. 



 I didn't have an old tube of disinfecting wipes (thought I now wish I did!). You will start by cutting the roll of paper towels down to whatever size your container is. 




 Place the cut portion into your container.


 Dilute your thieves solution according to the bottle, or your preference, and pour over the paper towels until they are damp.


It's now easy to peel the center away from the paper towels, and up and out. Now you can pull them from the center! 


Finished! Now it's easy to wipe up the bathroom sink when you're done getting ready for the day




I'd love to have you as part of my team. If you'd like more information, find me on facebook, or sign up under member # 1347443.

No comments:

Post a Comment