Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Living a Life of Freedom with Essential Oils









At Young Living's Grand International Convention in Salt Lake City this year we talked a lot about DREAMING, and GOALS. Those are kind of crazy words, and even crazier actions. We need to be teaching our children more about their dreams, and that it's okay to be afraid of your dreams. When you're afraid of something, it means you've got something to lose.



So anyway, 



My first goal from Convention was going to be to make a video of the
Freedom Bundle. And I wanted to get it put on YouTube by 7/15/14. Well,
guess what?? I made it, and I made it with a good 36 hours to spare. And
in the last 36 hours, my video has had 96 views.....NINETY-SIX! That's
pretty huge. I know this thing will go far, and I can't wait. I did have to
put some Valor Essential oil on before posting, because, well it is
SCARY to put yourself on the internet! I hope you all enjoy, and I hope
this video truly reflects my heart. Much love to y'all! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment